This position offers a competitive salary. You will also receive medical, dental, short- and long-term disability, life insurance for employee, malpractice coverage, and a 401(k) with a 4% match.
Come live and practice in Atlanta, Georgia. You will have access to great shopping, theater, museums, churches of every denomination, and dining options for every taste.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Karen Duffy directly at 203.663.9382 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Will not likely visit more than one office in a day
- Surgery centers, orthopedic surgery center, office-based procedures, and plastic surgery center
- Shifts are from 7 am to 1 pm, 7 am to 2 pm, and 7 am to 3:30 pm
- Work-life balance
- No call, nights, or weekends
- 100% solo cases, no supervision
- Experience with pediatrics is welcomed, but fellowship is not necessary
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail