In addition to a salary, you will also be provided with fully paid medical insurance coverage, CME, a retirement plan, life insurance/disability, and malpractice insurance.
Located on the shores of freshwater Lake Michigan, Chicago is an international hub for finance, culture, commerce, industry, technology, telecommunications, and transportation. Cultural activities include the visual arts, literature, film, theater, comedy (especially improvisational comedy), food, and music.
CompHealth is one of the largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
If you are interested, please reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- 7 on and 7 off blocked night schedule
- ACLS certified
- Average 6 to 8 admissions per night
- Comfortable in an ICU and ventilator management
- Able to work autonomously, only 1 nocturnist on
- Able to start in the next 90 days or sooner
- Must have IL license in hand
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail