This partnership-track opportunity offers a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and PTO. You will also be provided with loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Lake County is a family-friendly community that offers year-round community events. It has a beautiful rural scenery and an abundance of outdoor activities, such as hiking, boating, fishing, water skiing, biking, windsurfing, and golfing. There are other great communities to live in such as Hidden Valley Lake, Kelseyville, Lakeport. Clear Lake is less than 2.5 hours by car from the San Francisco Bay Area and the Pacific Ocean, less than 2 hours from the Sacramento Valley, and less than 1 hour from the world-famous Napa Valley.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Linda Jacovino, Senior Search Consultant, email your CV (in confidence) to email@example.com or call 203.663.9350. Refer to job number 2693267.
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Rural medicine
- Average 18 to 22 patients per day
- Hours can be flexible, call is 1:3
- Will cover C-sections
- Great benefits offered
- Located in beautiful Lake County with a reasonable cost of living
- Within 2 hours of major California cities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail