Excellent Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician to Join a Thriving Practice Near Charlotte, North Carolina
**Less than 25 minutes from downtown Charlotte, North Carolina**
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aDermatologist
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a collegial team in one of Charlotte's top suburban areas. You'll love the flexibility and strong family-like environment and have no problem building a loyal patient base of your very own at this busy practice.
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs andFellowship-TrainedMohs Surgeons
- Current providers see an average of 35-40 patients per day for General and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Must be willing to work at more than one location within a close proximity
- NP / PA supervision is available but not required
- Position open due to growing patient demand
- Competitive base salary plus generous production bonuses
- Complete benefits package
- Relocation assistance available
- Personable, family-like work environment
- Superior support staff ensures efficiency
- Work alongside a fellow physician and multiple mid-level practitioners
- Beautiful Modern offices featuring bright, spacious exam rooms
- Potential to grow Mohs practice quickly with referrals from clinic's multiple providers
If rich history, old-world orchards, vintage wineries, and an abundance of natural beauty sounds like a dream come true, then Charlotte, North Carolina, is for you!
You'll be working less than 25 minutes outside of Charlotte in a lovely small-town suburban community. The schools are great, the cost of living is low, neighborhoods are pleasant and well-kept and the family-friendly atmosphere makes this an ideal home base for families.
And you'll be within an easy drive from some of Charlotte's most sought-out destinations, including:
- Carter Moutain Orchard
- Jefferson Vineyards
- The Historic Downtown Mall
From here, in less than a four-hour drive, you can be in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, soaking up the sun along the white sand beaches.
Plus, you'll have easy access toCharlotte / Douglas International Airportfor all of your air travel needs!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'stalentedDermatology Recruitment Specialiststoday!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140today. Or email your CV toStephen@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!