Part-Time Psychiatric Medical Director
Pasadena and Pomona, CA
Join a non-profit organization with a mission to rebuild the lives of women, children and communities impacted by substance abuse, mental illness and domestic violence. Promoting self-sufficiency while ensuring safety and providing shelter for those in need.
- Make an impact on the underserved patient population in Los Angeles County by providing leadership and oversight to the Southern California Prototypes' programs in a limited, part-time, 12-hours a week role.
- Flexibility to continue other professional positions such as private practice while also serving the community in a non-profit role.
- Oversee medical services for behavioral health programs throughout Los Angeles County, serving vulnerable men, women, and children, across the lifespan dealing with mental health and substance use disorders.
- Join a team of professionals dedicated to serving the underserved with opportunities for mentorship, leadership, and networking within the local non-profit market.
- Compensation: Competitive salary (DOE) based on a part-time basis (.3FTE).
- Work/life Balance: dedicate one and a half days a week - choose what day of the week you would like to work 8-hours and what day of the week you would like to work 4-hours with flexibility of what time of the day you will be on site (within the work day schedule). Note: you would be required to spend an equal amount of time at each site over the course of a few weeks but you can decide what days and time you do this.
If you'd like to learn more about this great opportunity to join a non-profit organization in an influential, part-time role, please contact Wayne Holt, Director of Behavioral Health Recruitment at (503) 379-1524 or email him at Wayne@uhcsolutions.com.