Family Medicine Physician (MD/DO)
Non-Profit Community Health Centers
Join an integrated, non-profit community health center with hospital rotation that provides Full-Spectrum Medical and Behavioral Health to the community of Madisonville. As a Federally Qualified Health Center, our number one mission is to care for those most in need.
- Mission-driven, patient-centric culture. Work in a team based environment to best serve the patient
- Make an impact on the underserved patient population through integrated Full-Spectrum Medical, Behavioral Health and Dental
- Scope of Services: Full Primary & Family Care, Peds, BH, Case Management, Dental, Womens Health including Pre & Post-Natal, Peds, On-site Lab, Chronic Disease Care/Mgmt, Preventative, Lab, Health Education, Immunizations, Transportation, Enrollment, Referrals and Specialty Services
- Compensation: $220K+ Salary (DOE) + Sign-on, Relocation, and RVU incentives!!!
- Benefits: 403(b) Plan, Generous PTO/Holiday Package, Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurances, CME Allowance, Malpractice Insurance, and Student Loan Repayment Options
- Work/life Balance: Flexible work schedules, limited call rotation
If you’d like to hear more about this or other opportunities available, please contact Alphonse Bilicic, Director of Physician Recruitment at (503) 567-8127 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org