You will enjoy living and working in this waterfront community, known as much for its music as its cuisine. Your proximity to the Gulf and the Mississippi River provides lots to explore, and you will enjoy true Southern living. There are streets lined with massive live oaks, and it offers a low cost of living and great beaches. The area is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy water sports, camping, playing golf, hunting, fishing, boating, or cycling.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Kaylee Petrosino at 954.837.2662 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2692432
- 7 on and 7 off day block schedule with no nights required
- Desirable coastal Alabama location
- Compensation of $260K plus wRVU
- Manageable patient census
- IM and FP candidates are welcomed
- Residents welcomed
- Open ICU, no procedures needed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail