This employed position offers a competitive compensation package, and very competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision. You will also receive malpractice insurance, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in the Bronx. It is home of the New York Yankees, the Bronx Zoo, and the New York Botanical Garden. Discover the quaint maritime village of City Island, the cultural attractions of Fordham and Belmont, aka the 'real Little Italy,' centered on the restaurants and cafes of Arthur Avenue. Grand Concourse, in the South Bronx, is full of art deco marvels.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information or to be considered, please contact Mauro Piroli at 203.663.9342 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- FQHC setting
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Level 3 PCMH
- See all ages
- Academic affiliation
- Stable organization with 33 facilities in NY
- Federal loan repayment available, HPSA score of 16
- Live and work right near New York City
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail