This position offers a competitive base salary plus productivity and volume bonuses are available every 6 months. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of vacation, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy working in this affluent neighborhood on the outer edge of Baltimore, Maryland. This city has a harbor area with great shops and eateries, the Baltimore Orioles stadium, beautiful historic buildings, and plenty of entertainment. You can choose to live in a historic row house right in the city or live in one of the attractive suburbs.
At CompHealth, we can help match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Productivity and volume bonuses are available
- Certified patient-centered medical home
- Typical hours are 8 am to 4:30 pm
- See an average of 15 patients per day
- Excellent support from experienced colleagues and staff
- Board certified, or board eligible for residents
- Convenience of living near Baltimore, Washington, DC, and in the Mid-Atlantic region
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail