This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of vacation, CME, and a retirement plan.
Come live and practice in this central Florida community that offers you all the upscale amenities you could wish for within a 30-minute drive, great golf courses, and lake recreation.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Large multi-specialty group with 4 centers
- Work all outpatient with teaching as an option
- Office hours are Monday through Friday from 7 am to 6 pm
- Work a flex schedule
- Very respected group in the area with high patient satisfaction
- Must be board certified or board eligible, and fluent in Spanish
- Full benefits, and excellent reimbursement
- Great location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail