You will enjoy living and working in this waterfront community, known as much for its music as its cuisine. Your proximity to the Gulf and the Mississippi River provides lots to explore, and you will enjoy true Southern living. There are streets lined with massive live oaks, and it offers a low cost of living and great beaches. The area is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy water sports, camping, playing golf, hunting, fishing, boating, or cycling. It is also considered one of the Gulf Coast's cultural centers, Mobile has several art museums, a symphony orchestra, professional opera, professional ballet company, and a large concentration of historic architecture.
Please contact Gabriela Perez-Carpenter 'Gigi' at 954.837.2699 or email your CV and references to Gabriela.Perez@comphealth.com. Refer to job number 2690918.
- Salary guarantee for 4 years and the range is based on experience
- Join an established, well-respected team of 5 GIs and 2 NPs and work at 1 hospital
- Hospital-employed doing bread and butter cases or ERCP/EUS
- Be busy as this is an excellent local health system that has grown 58% in 5 years
- Monday through Friday with a 1:6 call schedule, no radius for call
- Night time coverage by an NP and nocturnist 7 days a week
- Procedures are 10 to 12 per day, and clinic is 15 to 20 patients per day
- Ocean side community with great public and private schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail