This employed opportunity has a generous compensation package plus bonuses and a residency stipend. You will be offered student loan repayment assistance, malpractice coverage, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time and/or stipend, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $50K housing allowance, $60K in student loan repayment, and up to a $75K sign-on bonus
- Resident stipend available and a full benefits package
- See some primary care, but most visits will be prenatal OB
- Surgical C-sections, deliveries, and GYN surgery would be a plus, not required
- Take over an existing patient panel, and births are split among 4 physicians
- Monday through Friday, could be a flexible schedule
- Top equipment and services on-site and expanding programs
- H-1B and J-1 visas are welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail