In addition to a generous compensation package, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this truly excellent Indiana location. This is one of the largest cities in Indiana, and it offers great college-town amenities like sports venues, concerts, public lectures, and art exhibits. The town full of diversity and energy.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Partnership-track opportunity in less than a year and potential buy-in for ASC
- Guaranteed base salary plus production year 1 and 2, or % of collections whichever is greater
- Excellent benefits package
- Strong existing patient base
- Join 6 pain management physicians, 100% pain management
- BC is a must if not fellowship trained
- New fellow or practicing physician welcomed
- Great location, beaches of Lake Michigan are less than an hour away
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail