You will receive a competitive compensation package. You will also be provided medical benefits, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 4 weeks of vacation/CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call or text Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Stable and secure hospital-employed position with top system in Connecticut
- Hospitalist position with a leadership component
- Monday to Friday day schedule with 8-hour shifts, can be done by 3 pm or 4 pm
- Very reasonable 1:4 evening call and weekends
- Average 14 to 16 patients per day
- Must be BC in IM or FP if more than 1 year out of residency
- Fall 2021 start is open to IM or FM physicians and H-1B visa cap exempt
- Hospital is commutable from Hartford, New Haven, and other popular communities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail