This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Normal, Illinois is a vibrant community and home to people who exemplify the values of the Midwest and its remarkable quality of life. It is located in the heart of Illinois within 2 hours of Chicago, St. Louis, and Indianapolis. Discover the multitude of arts, culture and entertainment, trails and parks, fairs and festivals, restaurants, hotels, and shopping centers.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Roger McKenzie directly at 203.663.9408 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Competitive base salary with an RVU model
- New position with an established group, OB/maternity care and teaching would be a plus
- Maintain a clinical practice with allocated time to assist the residency program
- 60% administrative/teaching and 40% clinical
- Monday through Friday schedule
- All state-of-the-art equipment
- Must be board certified or board eligible in family medicine
- Teaching experience with family medicine residents and medical students preferred
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail