Full Time Breast Surgery Job NJ
Breast Surgeon needed 40 Minutes from NYC
Centrally located for easy access to New York City, Mountains & Beaches (less than 40 min. away).
- Board Certified General Surgeon MD., specializing in Breast Surgery.
- Fellowship trained Breast Surgeon required
- Position will focus exclusively on Breast Surgery for a busy community hospital
- Successful candidate will communicate directly with Primary Care Physicians, Radiologists, Medical Oncologists, Plastic Surgeons & Radiation Oncologists to coordinate the best approach for each patient.
- Sole practice that is part of a large multi-specialty group
- No hospital calls required
- Work week M-F hours with some flexibility
- Strong referral base
- The Hyatt Legal Plan (provides you, your spouse and dependents with fully covered services from attorneys experienced in estate planning documents, civil suits, adoption, identity theft issues, and much more)
- High growth service area
- State of the art diagnostic tools
- Risk reduction program
- Simple, painless genetic testing
- Resources for emotional & physical support
- Competitive Salary with WRVU bonus potential
- Commencement bonus & relocation assistance
- Health, Dental, Vision, Vacation, Wellness Program
- Options of PPO Basic, PPO Premier or HSA, Occurrence Med/Mal
- FSA, Prescription, Life, AD&D, LTD, STD, Critical Illness, Pre-tax 401K with company match, Roth plan (after tax),
Commitment to community
- The medical center has successfully transitioned from a stand-alone facility to being part of the most comprehensive and truly integrated network in the state of New Jersey.
- Located in Essex County NJ., population 790,000
- Centrally located for easy access to NYC, mountains & beaches.
- Diversity of choice between public, private & charter schools.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.