Assistant Program Director of Geriatric Fellowship Program - Fairfield County, CT
Seeking an experienced Geriatrician who is looking for leadership role as program director.
- 5 years experience is preferred
- Board Certified/Board Eligible physician in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine with fellowship training in Geriatrics.
- Exciting opportunity to join a well established practice with a great reputation.
- Collegial and supportive environment
- Volunteer academic and research opportunities
- Leadership opportunities
- work/life balance
- Employed model
- Competitive compensation with excellent benefit and retirement plans including a pension and matching 403B, vacation, CME, malpractice including tail coverage and more!
Located in the beautiful New England setting in Fairfield County. The area boasts wonderful family oriented residential communities with excellent school systems. There is quick access to New York City and Boston.
Contact: Neal Fenster