Internal Medicine in the Panhandle of Florida
Multi-specialty (23 different specialties), outpatient, physician owned facility.
- First 2 years, associate contract position. Immediately following the 2-year Associate contract, there
- is the option to be voted in as a Shareholder.
- Currently there is 4 doctors (IM), 3 Allied Health Professionals
- Total in clinic: 46 doctors, 34 extenders (PA or ARNP)
- Office hours: Monday-Friday from 8-5pm
- US Resident or Greencard
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (will be required to take the test after completing
- Competitive salary with bonuses based on productivity
- Signing Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- $2500 CME Stipend
- Medical, dental and vision
- 401K with employer match after one year
- Paid time off:
- 20 business days of PTO, Clinic closed 6 holidays, 5 CME Days, Total per year: 31 days/year
- Call: 1 day per week for the clinic only; Mon-Friday 8-6pm
- Average number of patients per day: 20
In practice for more than 70 years, strong presence in the community as the area?s largest physician
owned, multi-specialty, outpatient clinic Onsite imaging center and laboratory Mid-sized community, large military population, popular vacation destination with beautiful beachesand a coastal lifestyle
Located within a short road trip away from many southeast metropolitan areas. New Orleans 4hours, Mobile 1.5 hours, Nashville 6.5 hours, Atlanta 5 hours, Orlando and Tampa 6 hours. We alsohave an international airport in Pensacola.
Contact: Neal Fenster