Internal Medicine - Outpatient - Tucson, AZ
Whether just beginning your professional career or looking to make a deeper impact, find the work/life balance you and your family have been searching for in Tucson.
- Solid multi-specialty group is aggressively expanding its primary care base with Internal Medicine specialists.
- Candidates will be BC/BE Internal Medicine - both new graduates and experienced physicians will be considered.
- Generous salary and bonus plan with full benefits.
- Enter a supportive group practice with a loyal patient base in an expanding suburban market.
- The culture of the group is one that values open communication and feedback from its physicians and there is a strong sense of camaraderie within the group.
With the beautiful Sonoran Desert as your backyard, Tucson offers a unique blend of the past and present, nestled amongst four surrounding mountain ranges. From the Wild West landscape and agreeable weather to diverse cultural happenings and recreation, Tucson is an ideal place to call home.Enriching activities and exciting entertainment are always on the radar.
Tucson's parks, trails and outdoors spaces are some of the city?s best kept secrets. Tucson offers a well-educated and diverse populace and affordable, quality housing and premier healthcare options. In fact, the Tucson region is considered one of the most affordable places to live in the West.
Contact: Neal Fenster