One of the largest, most comprehensive health care providers in the Great Lakes Bay Region of Michigan has a night shift Critical Care position. Join a top-quality intensivist team comprised of 9 intensivists and 4 advanced practice providers that conducts common ICU procedures- central lines, intubation, etc.
- Full-time, employed position
- 7on/7off model (8:00pm-8:00am)
- Four critical care units & closed ICUs
- Support from Anesthesia, CRNA, ER Residents and Hospitalists 24-7
- Attractive compensation model
- Superior benefits package
- Named one of Michigan's "Best-In-State Employers"
Economically & culturally diverse city of nearly 200,000 residents located in the central portion of Michigan?s Lower Peninsula and part of the Great Lakes Bay Region that serves a the hub of research, product development, and manufacturing. This flourishing & progressive community offers outstanding healthcare, low cost of living, award-winning schools, walkable blocks filled with quirky shops, eateries, and taverns, and natural beauty. Enjoy a vibrant, big-city feel with small city expenses and charm! Short, easy drives to Lake Huron/Saginaw Bay (21 miles), Lansing (75 miles), Ann Arbor (86 miles), Detroit (100 miles), and Lake Michigan (146 miles).
Contact: Neal Fenster