Our client is seeking a Family Medicine Physician for a direct primary care clinic opportunity in Las Vegas, NV. The doctor will provide primary care, chronic disease management, and promote health & wellness principles to the employees and dependents of a respected employer.
This is an employer-sponsored clinic whose innovative care model translates into more time with patients, a smaller panel size, and a great work/life balance. The patient-centered model allows you to practice medicine with a holistic and integrated approach.
- Manage only 8-14 patients per day
- Focus on outcomes, NOT production
- Predictable workweek with limited call (phone only)
- Few administrative hassles ' no billing or coding
- Market competitive base salary plus outcomes-based bonus
- Benefits include malpractice, health/dental, paid vacation, CME, Matching 401k, and Retirement
- Support of clinical team consisting of nurse practitioners, medical assistants, and health coaches
- BE/BC in family medicine or internal medicine/peds
- Thorough understanding and commitment to the principle of wellness and prevention
- Skilled and effective at encouraging changes in behavior and the ability to hold individuals responsible for their own health and well-being