Locum Tenens Pediatrics Job AL
We have an opportunity in Alabama for a pediatrician. The provider can expect to work on weekdays. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 - 30 patients per day. Example responsibilities include sick visits, laceration repair, minor burn care, asthma stabilization, and casting. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible and hold an active AL medical license. This is an excellent opportunity to supplement your income. Call Weatherby today for available dates and details.
- Weekdays shifts
- AL license required
- Board certified or eligible
- 15 - 30 patients per day
- Sick visits, laceration repair, and other basic care treatments
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.