Locum Tenens Pediatrics Job OR
An Oregon-based medical facility is currently seeking a pediatrician to assist with locum tenens coverage due to growth. The work schedule is from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm with a 1:4 call schedule. If locums works a four-day week, they will be 10-hour shifts. Locums physician will stabilize acute patients for transfer and attend C-sections and deliveries at OBs request. Circumcision are preferred, but not required for this assignment. If candidates are not board certified, they must be eligible within five years of residency. Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided. Weatherby Healthcare covers malpractice, travel, and housing while on assignment. To learn more, give us a call today and speak with an expert Weatherby Healthcare consultant for details.
- Clinic and call
- Four or five day work week
- NRP certification required
- Level I nursery
- Board certified or eligible
- 20 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.