Locum Tenens Oncology Job NJ
A New Jersey facility has an opening for temporary medical oncology coverage. The work schedule is on weekdays. Duties for this role include inpatient and outpatient care, and volumes range from 15 to 17 patients per day. One of the benefits of the Weatherby experience is our assistance with the hospital privileging process. Due to the needs of this assignment, only NJ-licensed providers will be considered for this role. If you are looking to expand your network of colleagues and gain valuable experience, or would simply like to learn more about locum tenens, give Weatherby a call today for details.
- Weekday shifts
- NJ license required
- Large group practice setting
- 15 - 17 patients per day
- Inpatient and outpatient duties
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.