Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Lamar, CO
We are looking to fill a temporary OB/GYN job now open at a Colorado medical facility. This is 8 am - 5 pm coverage on weekdays. Your duties include the full scope of OB/GYN duties and procedures. This facility is looking for board certified or board eligible providers to fill this role. You will need to have an ACLS certification to fulfill the duties of this role. We help with all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about. Get in touch with a Weatherby consultant today to learn more about this and other opportunities available now.
- Weekdays from 8 am - 5 pm
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- Full scope of OB/GYN duties
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.