Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job MO
A Missouri-based medical facility needs locum tenens pulmonology/critical care coverage. The provider will work during a vacation period Monday - Sunday. The locum tenens physician will do inpatient pulmonary and ICU coverage, and while procedures are required, experience with lines and intubations is a big plus. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible with an ACLS certifications. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. Due to the nature of this assignment only MO state-licensed physicians will be considered. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Vacation coverage Monday - Sunday
- MO license required
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- No procedures required, but lines and intubation a plus
- Inpatient pulmonary and ICU coverage
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.