Locum Tenens Radiation Oncology Job PA
A radiation oncology physician is needed to provide coverage at a Pennsylvania medical facility. The provider will work over the course of a holiday. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 17 - 20 patients on treatment per day. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. The ideal candidate will be board certified and have an active, unrestricted PA state medical license in-hand. Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about. If this opportunity sounds right for you, give Weatherby a call today.
- 8 am - 4:30 pm
- PA license required
- Board certified
- 17 - 20 patients on treatment
- Consultations, follow-ups, and help with simulations
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.