Locum Tenens Urgent Care Job Fresno, CA
A hospital in California is seeking a Urgent Care Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: June 14 - September 17
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Shift times can vary between 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Setting: Outpatient
- Volume: 25-35 patients per day
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Procedures: Suturing, lacerations, derma bonds, in-grown toenail removal, injections, drug screen collections, DOT physicals and screenings.
- Cases: Work-related injuries, perform pre-placement, DOT, public safety, and surveillance physical examinations for varied private companies and governmental agencies.
- Support Staff: Medical Assistants; Administrative Staff
- EMR/Charting: EMR - Allscripts
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications: BLS; DEA; DOT
- Fast credentialing;
- No call required;
- Routine procedures
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job Id: JN -062021-24825
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.