Locum Tenens Psychiatry Job Spokane, WA
A hospital in Washington is seeking a Psychiatry Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: November 1st - January 31, 2022
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Setting: Inpatient
- Volume: 6 - 7 Acute Psychiatry unit / 2 Acute Psych Admits
- Patient Ages: Adult
- Procedures: Inpatient Psych unit / Anxiety Disorders, Affective Disorders, ADD/ADHD, Personality Disorders, Involuntary commitments, Seclusion Therapy, Restraint Application, Psychotic disorders, organic disorders and Pharmacotherapy
- Cases: This is a residency service. Attending psychiatrist will be responsible for supervising 1 resident (and sub-I at times) the care of 6-7 patients on the adult an geriatric inpatient unit if on the inpatient psychiatry service. if on the consult liaison service will be responsible for supervising 1-2 residents and med student) with up to 2 new consults in the AM, and 2 in the PM, with follow up cases for each resident.
- The position could include consultation liaison to the ED or the medical and surgical units depending on locums preference. We do have a residency consultation liaison emergency psychiatry service.
- Support Staff: 10 Other Physicians in Group / RNs, MHP's, PhD court evaluators, LCSW's
- EMR/Charting: EPIC
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible within 5 years
- Great nightlife nearby;
- Less than 1 hour from an international airport;
- Less than 3 hours from a ski resort
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -052021-24758
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.