Full Time Critical Care Job VT
alarm 14 days ago
Posted by Medicorp, Inc.
Employer Medicorp, Inc
Critical Care Medical Director - Central Vermont
- One of the largest hospitals in Vermont is seeking an experienced, Board Certified Intensivist to lead their well-established Critical Care service
- Highly competitive base salary offered - to be discussed with employer directly
- Position will be approximately 25% administrative directorship/75% clinical
- Critical Care team consists of 2.5 Intensivist FTEs and 3 Critical Care APP FTEs
- Intensivists function as the attendings for all Medical ICU admissions, and as consultants/co-managers for all Surgical ICU admissions
- The Administrative Directorship can include medical leadership of Respiratory Care as well as a chronic ventilator care unit in a nearby extended care facility
- 13-bed, multidisciplinary Med/Surg unit
- Optimal candidate will have more than 7 years of Intensivist experience and strong clinical, procedural. and administrative skills
- Support trainee education and supervision for ICU rotations from a medical school and various PA and NP programs
- Clinical appointment is available
- Benefits include: sign-on bonus, malpractice, student loan assistance, relocation allowance, CME time and allowance, as well as excellent health, dental and vision coverage, short & long term disability, multiple retirement savings plans, and more!
- Located 90 minutes from Burlington, and 2 hours from both Albany, NY and Concord, NH
- Airport 67 miles from hospital with flights to 12 major US cities
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.