Locum Tenens Hospitalist Job WA
A Washington-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 16 - 17 patients per day doing ICU rounds and must be able to do vent management procedures. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible, and must have ACLS certification to apply. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- WA license required
- ACLS certification required
- 16 - 17 patients per day
- Board certified or eligible
- ICU rounding and basic vent management
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.