Full Time Dermatology Job Oklahoma City, OK
Excellent Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician to Lead as the Primary Physician at a Thriving Practice in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking aBoard Certified / Board Eligible Dermatologistto join a premier practice in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Lend your exceptional leadership skills to a thriving group as you replace the only other physician currently providing at this location.Check out all of the details and find out how to apply below!
About the Position:
- Expect to see 30-40 patients per day
- Open to MDs and DOs
- NP / PA supervision required
- Highly competitive compensation plan including a guaranteed first-year salary plus a generous production bonus
- Complete benefits package covering provider and family
- Relocation assistance available
- Relaxed, comfortable environment for both patients and providers
- Collegial team culture
- Providing General and Surgical Dermatology and Cosmetics
- Skilled support and administrative staff in place, ensuring efficiency
- Modern office featuring fully equipped exam rooms
Fun factUSA Today rankedOklahoma the fourth most affordable state to live in the US. Home prices are generally fifty percent lower than the national average, too.
In Oklahoma City, you can expect to find an energetic atmosphere surrounding modern buildings, well-kept streets, and pleasant neighborhoods. Excellent schools, beautiful parks, and lots of family-friendly fun make it an ideal place for parents and children.
Boasting tremendous economic growth and 230 days of sunshine per year, the state capital of Oklahoma is home to eccentric nightlife entertainment, outdoor recreation sites, and grave respect for Native American and Western culture.
A few points of interest in Oklahoma City include:
- National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum
- Oklahoma City Zoo and Botanical Garden
- Bricktown- a recently remodeled, upscale shopping and dining district
- Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum
- Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark
When you're ready for a getaway, head toWill Rogers World Airport, offering nonstop flights all over the US.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'sprofessionalDermatology Recruitment Specialiststoday!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, callStephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext 140today. Or email your CV toStephen@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.