Full Time Dermatology Job Naperville, IL
Excellent Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician to Become a Solo-Provider and Take Over a Ready-Made Patient Volume
**Voted #1 Best City for Raising a Family in America**
myDermRecruiteris actively seeking a Dermatologist to join a highly reputable practice in a lovely suburban community just west of Chicago.
Would you love to step into a solo-provider position taking over a well-established patient base? If this opportunity sounds perfect for you, don't wait to apply! This thriving group is looking to quickly replace a current provider transferring to a separate location.
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs
- The current provider sees 35-40 patients per day
- Work from one location or split your time between two less than 40 minutes apart
- NP / PA supervision not required
- Highly competitive first-year salary plus a generous production-based bonus plan
- Complete benefits package
- A highly successful group with multiple locations throughout the Chicago area
- Offices boast a friendly, compassion-driven environment
- Providing General Medical and Surgical Dermatology and Cosmetics
- Bright, modern, and fully equipped exam rooms
According toNiche.com, Naperville, Illinois, is the #1 city in America for raising a family with the highest-ranking public schools in the country.
It probably goes without saying then that this suburb of Chicago has a very low crime rate, excellent community activities, and easy access to modern-day conveniences like diverse restaurants and shopping malls.
Residents boast about having the best of both worlds in Napervillesmall-town charm and all the liveliness and connection of having a nearby metropolis.
A few popular Chicago attractions you'll have nearby include:
- Millennium Park
- Wrigley Field
- The Lincoln Park Zoo
- Miles of lakefront walking and biking paths
Plus, you'll be just 50 minutes fromO'Hare International Airportfor all of your air travel needs!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request aconfidential conversationwith one ofmyDermRecruiter'sSeniorDermatology Recruitment Specialiststoday!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, callStephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext 140today. Or email your CV toStephen@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.