Locum Tenens Radiology Interventional Job Houston, TX
A clinic in Texas is seeking a Interventional Radiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Fall, ongoing assignment
- Schedule: 2 days/week to start, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Setting: Outpatient
- Volume: This is a new clinic, so volume will be relatively low to start until the practices establishes a presence in the community.
- Patient Ages: Adult
- Procedures: UFE Fibroid embolization, prostate embolization, PAD, vein treatments, vascular access, optional back and joint injections (pain management)
- Cases: Both clinic visits (seeing patients; evaluating whether they are candidates for the procedures) and procedures
- Support Staff: Solo MD with front office staff, technicians, RNs.
- EMR/Charting: EMR - E-Clinical Works
- Boards: Board Certified:
- Flexible schedule;
- Long term assignment;
- Low patient volume
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -062021-24800
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.