Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Enumclaw, WA
Posted by MPLT Healthcare
Employer MPLT Healthcare
Location: Enumclaw, WA
MPLT Healthcare is looking for physicians who Understand the Urgency, Never Give Up, and Have the Courage to Excel in the forever changing medical industry! We have numerous opportunities for an experienced OB/GYN with highly competitive pay rates in Enumclaw, WA.
- Board Certified OBGYN - Required
- WA license - Required
- Can consider IMLC if needed. MUST STATE IMLC AT NAME CLEAR
- Availability at name clear - Required
- Looking for available start and clinic/call coverage availability
- BLS, DEA - Required
- Clean Malpractice/Background - Required for credentialing
- Local, No flights - HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Flexibility - work when, where and how often you'd like to work
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation paid on a weekly basis
- One-on-one attention and 24-hour access to your personal MPLT Healthcare consultant
- Dedicated medical staff services that assist with credentialing and facility paperwork
MPLT Healthcare specializes in placing well-qualified physicians and advanced practice clinicians in locum, locum-to-perm and direct hire staff and leadership positions while making this process as seamless as possible for our clinicians and client facilities.
Don't delay, apply today!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.