Locum Tenens Infectious Disease Job Long Beach, CA
Long Beach, CA
Posted by MPLT Healthcare
Employer MPLT Healthcare
Position: Infectious Disease Physician
Location: Long Beach, CA
MPLT Healthcare is looking for physicians who Understand the Urgency, Never Give Up, and Have the Courage to Excel in the forever changing medical industry! We have numerous opportunities for an experienced Infectious Disease Physician with highly competitive pay rates in Long Beach, CA.
- MANDATED Job Requirements:
- Board Certified ID- Required. The position required BC in Infectious Disease.
- CA license Active - Required
- FULL TIME availability - Required
- HIV experience - REQUIRED
- CA DEA, BLS,- Required
- HIV Certification- Required - can be obtained
- Clean Malpractice / Background - Required for credentialing
- Local, No flights - HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Flexibility - work when, where and how often you'd like to work
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation paid on a weekly basis
- One-on-one attention and 24-hour access to your personal MPLT Healthcare consultant
- Dedicated medical staff services that assist with credentialing and facility paperwork
About MPLT Healthcare
MPLT Healthcare specializes in placing well-qualified physicians and advanced practice clinicians in locum, locum-to-perm and direct hire staff and leadership positions while making this process as seamless as possible for our clinicians and client facilities.
Don't delay, apply today!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.