Come practice in a main hub of western Kentucky and a premier city in the Midwest. There is a low crime rate and cost of living, a high quality of life and wide variety of housing options located in close proximity to larger cities.
Please call Doug Swanson at 954.837.2618 or forward your CV to email@example.com.Refer to job number 2639490.
- Competitive guaranteed base compensation with RVU bonus potential and a upfront bonus
- On-site workout area for hospital employee, free family membership to system-owned fitness facility
- Hospital-employed and growing group, working Monday through Friday with a 1:4 call
- New space connected to the award winning cancer center
- Infusion area recently underwent a major renovation
- Join 5 medical oncologists supported by an APRN
- Any experience level is welcome, board certified or board eligible
- Teaching opportunities will be available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail