Full Time Dermatology Job TX
East Texas, TX
|Dermatology Opportunity in East Texas|
- Board Certified or Eligible physicians only
- Visa accepted: No
- Practice type: Physician owned Single specialty group (SSG)
- EMR: Modernizing Medicine
- Setting: Traditional
- Position: Full time
- Patients per day: 30-40
- Schedule: Flexible scheduling
- Practice is busiest on Fridays
- Scribes: 2-3 Scribes provided to each physician
- Office Hours: M-F 8a-5p
- Join 1 General Dermatologist, 1 Mohs Surgeon, 1 Esthetician, front office staff, and multiple scribes in a smaller well established 45 year old Dermatology practice.
This group is looking for 1 General Dermatologists to join their group. They have a high Cosmetic demand!
They are open and excited to help a new provider get established in the community!
- Partnership track
- Competitive base salary plus Productivity
- Sign on
- Comprehensive benefits
- Licensure reimbursement: license, CSR, DEA, Dues/Subscriptions
- College town in East Texas - Oldest Town in Texas
- About half way between Dallas & Houston
- 25 miles to Lufkin
- 70 miles to Tyler
- 150 miles to Houston
- 175 miles to Dallas
- Population: 33k
- Regional Airport: 15 minutes (Direct flights to Dallas and Houston!)
- About the area: Low cost of living, no state income tax, college town, lakes, rivers, and many outdoor activities.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.