Full Time Dermatology Job TX
East Texas, TX
6 months ago
|Dermatology Opportunity in East Texas|
- Board Certified or Eligible physicians only
- Visa accepted: No
- Practice type: Physician owned Single specialty group (SSG)
- EMR: Modernizing Medicine
- Setting: Traditional
- Position: Full time
- Patients per day: 30-40
- Schedule: Flexible scheduling
- Practice is busiest on Fridays
- Scribes: 2-3 Scribes provided to each physician
- Office Hours: M-F 8a-5p
- Join 1 General Dermatologist, 1 Mohs Surgeon, 1 Esthetician, front office staff, and multiple scribes in a smaller well established 45 year old Dermatology practice.
This group is looking for 1 General Dermatologists to join their group. They have a high Cosmetic demand!
They are open and excited to help a new provider get established in the community!
- Partnership track
- Competitive base salary plus Productivity
- Sign on
- Comprehensive benefits
- Licensure reimbursement: license, CSR, DEA, Dues/Subscriptions
- College town in East Texas - Oldest Town in Texas
- About half way between Dallas & Houston
- 25 miles to Lufkin
- 70 miles to Tyler
- 150 miles to Houston
- 175 miles to Dallas
- Population: 33k
- Regional Airport: 15 minutes (Direct flights to Dallas and Houston!)
- About the area: Low cost of living, no state income tax, college town, lakes, rivers, and many outdoor activities.