2 Inpatient PM&R Opportunities in Texas
90 minutes to Dallas and Shreveport
200 miles to Houston
FM, IM, Occ Med, GS and Psychiatry Residency Programs
No state income tax
Join a Hospital employed Inpatient 50 bed Rehabilitation Hospital. Group is adding a General PM&R physician and a Medical Director.
- Replace a physician who retired and a physician who relocated closer to family.
- Patients are general rehab, and you will have the opportunity for outpatient clinic, if desired.
- This position offers a great mix between private practice and academics, with the opportunity to teach residents in a new IM Residency that took its first class this summer and an upcoming primary care sports medicine fellowship.
- Call requirements are limited to the rehab hospital.
- Comprehensive program provides collaborative, multi-disciplinary care and access to cutting edge technologies.
- Busy practice, locums covering now
- MGMA base salary with a 2 year IG
- $290k Staff
- $300k Medical Director plus Stipend
- Sign on
- Comprehensive benefits
An affordable metropolitan city of over 100,000 offering cultural diversity, a major university campus, a healthy range of medium to large size businesses, and is known for its rolling hills, forested landscapes, lakes, pine trees, Rose Garden, and a number of arts and educational venues. Dallas and Shreveport are within 90 minutes driving time.
- Outstanding area public and private schools - high test scores
- Small-town comforts with easy proximity to metropolitan cities
- A family-oriented lifestyle
- The many lakes, tall pines and ideal climate make for scenic views and great outdoor recreation
- Affordable housing and low cost of living
- Various lifestyle choices for living - lake front, historical homes, or suburban - all within 10 to 15 minutes from the clinic/hospital
- No state income tax