Locum Tenens Urgent Care Job Westfield, MA
A clinic in Massachusetts is seeking a Urgent Care Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: Immediate Locums Shifts Available!
- Looking for around 5-6 shifts a month minimum to give
- Schedule: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Setting: Outpatient
- Volume: 36-48 patients per day | 3-4 patients per hour
- Patient Ages: newborn to 99- REQUIRED recent pediatric experience
- Procedures: Suturing, splinting, casting is not done they use prefabricated splints, X-rays, gym office exams and procedures
- Cases: Illness, Injust, Wellness, Work-related (see additional details)
- Support Staff: NP's and MAs
- EMR/Charting: Docutap
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible; General Practitioner
- Certifications: ACLS; BLS; CSR
- Fast credentialing;
- Flexible schedule;
- No call required
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a Weekly basis.
Job ID: JN -072020-22724
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.