Locum Tenens Primary Care Job Los Angeles, CA
An outpatient health center in the Greater Los Angeles Area is looking to add a Primary Care Physician to their team. The facility is located in one of the countrys cultural centers and entertainment capitals, with easy access to restaurants, museums, and amusement parks, as well as ample sites for outdoor recreation, including Venice Beach and Angeles National Forest.
- Certification: MD/DO
- Title: Primary Care Physician
- Board Status: Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Residency/Training: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
- Experience Required: Must speak medical Spanish (required*)
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locums/Locums-Perm
- Availability: Full-Time or Part Time
- Scheduling: Monday-Saturday: 8am-4:30pm
- Residency Training: Internal or Family Medicine
- Practicing Specialty: Primary Care
- Certification Requirements: Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Setting: Outpatient Clinic Setting
- Patient Volume: Seeing approx. 20 patients per day
- Duties/ Responsibilities: Primary Care/ Family Practice Duties and Environment
- Support: Advanced Practitioners, RNs
- EMR: Cerner/ Orchid
- Language Requirements: Bilingual in Spanish or Mandarin/ Cantonese Desired
KPG Provider Services is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.com!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.