Help start a Cath Lab at this County Hospital in Northwestern TN
This hospital is seeking a talented and ambitious cardiologist to join our existing practice, with a full-time advanced practitioner and rotating cardiology specialists.
The candidate will serve as a local leader partnering with the County Hospital to grow its existing cardiology program and continue to provide high-quality comprehensive cardiac services to the community.
- Serve as an ambassador for the system and the Cardiovascular Service Line
- Access to World-class Advanced Heart Failure Clinic and a high-volume Structural Heart service
- Actively participate in trials to research scientific standards that will advance cardiovascular patient care
- Cardiac surgical program is a national referral center for robotic mitral valve repair, MAZE procedure, septal myomectomy, cardiac transplantation, LVAD, and ECMO
- First in state to provide HeartFlow CT Fractional Flow Reserve
Compensation & Benefits
- Base salary of $425,000 for two years with rvu production bonus
- Strong Signing bonus
- 40 days PTO & 5 days CME with $5k CME allowance
- Medical, dental & vision plans with FSA, HSA & HRA health accounts
- Retirement plan with 6% employer match
- Disability & life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
Located mid-way between Nashville and Memphis. This is the Southern Gateway to the Land-Between-the-Lakes National Outdoor Area. It has a large tourist base attracting 1.25 million visitors a year.County offers one of the largest medical communities in West Tennessee with people coming from the surrounding trade area.Many find Paris a great place to retire.
Contact: Neal Fenster