Nashville Suburb Hospital has inpatient Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist Opening
A behavioral health hospital located in an upscale Nashville Suburb just 25 minutes from downtown has an opening for a Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist to join their team.
- Compensation package includes base compensation, bonus potential, Unit Director Stipend; medical, dental, vision insurance, matching 401K, PTO, CME, relocation assistance if moving, employee stock purchase program, commencement bonus
- Full-time employed position, Monday-Friday work schedule
- Offers the potential for a Unit Directorship
- No Weekend Call
- Inpatient Adolescent case load.Can see some adults if desired
- Duties include: rounding, admissions, treatment team participation, discharge summaries, medication management
This community consistently ranks in the Top 5 Best Places to Live In America and is a brimming with Southern charm, hospitality and class act amenities.Low property tax rate, highly ranked public schools, and a strong reliable economy adds to the communities appeal.There are numerous restaurants, coffee shops, boutiques and parks and it is just a 25 minute drive to downtown Nashville.Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Neal Fenster