Nationally-Recognized Cancer Team in Coeur d?Alene-Mayo Network Member
A regional cancer program & treatment center recognized for its "Excellence in Cancer Care" is searching for a Hematologist/Oncologist to join their prominent group of 5 physicians and 3 advanced practitioners in Coeur d?Alene, Idaho. This nationally recognized program of cancer care specialists & member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network provides chemotherapy/radiotherapy, research & clinical trials, clinical navigation, social services, genetic counseling and more for northern Idaho, eastern Washington, and western Montana!
Highlights & details include:
- Accredited by American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer
- National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers & breast imaging center of excellence
- 330-bed hospital awarded the Gallup Great Workplace Award & Well Workplace Designation
- Access to the latest Mayo Clinic expertise and clinical care resources
- Region-leading compensation package
- Exceptional benefits that include retirement programs, tuition reimbursement & more
- Opportunity to participate in multidisciplinary tumor boards
Coeur d?Alene sits nestled in the foothills of the Selkirk Mountain range on the shores of the magnificent 30-mile Lake Coeur d?Alene, and is home to approximately 216,000 people. Year-round Coeur d?Alene and surrounding communities calendars are filled with events including; annual Ironman competition, art and music festivals, classic car shows, ski racing, wine and beer festivals, and the annual Holiday Lights show (named as one of Good Morning America?s best in the nation). Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy 2.5 million acres of National Forests, snowy mountain tops, crystal clear lakes and rivers, and an average year-round temperature of 60 degrees! Coeur d?Alene is located 30 minutes from Spokane, 2 hours from Canada.
Contact: Neal Fenster