An innovative, high-volume Davinci Xi center supported by a collaborative multidisciplinary team is searching for a Gynecologic Oncologist to be part of their progressive group in Green Bay, WI.
- 20 specialty group with more than 100 physicians & 100 advanced providers
- High volume robotic surgery center
- Using Davinci Xi robotic system (adding 2nd Davinci Xi system soon)
- No weekend call coverage
- New & modern clinic space
Compensation & Benefits
- Excellent, top-tier earning potential
- 2-year partnership track
- Retirement plan with generous employer match
- Malpractice coverage
- Annual CME allowance
- Relocation allowance
Green Bay is located in eastern Wisconsin near Lake Michigan and home to more than 100,000 people! The city has everything from shopping districts, restaurants, breweries, fishing, golfing, zoo, hiking/biking trails and truly offers residents a great quality of life. Green Bay is also home to Lambeau Field (Green Bay Packers football), the National Railroad Museum, Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary, Bay Beach Amusement Park, and Neville Public Museum. Easy drives to Milwaukee & Chicago!
Contact: Neal Fenster