Locum Tenens Neurology Job Midland, MI
Weatherby is assisting a facility in Michigan with their search for a temporary neurologist. The work schedule consists of 24-hour call shifts, or day shifts with night call. You can expect to see around 12 - 18 patients per day, and this facility is looking for candidates who can do EEG reads, neuro exams, and stroke follow-up care. This assignment boasts a qualified and effective supporting team of assistants. We are looking for board certified or truly eligible candidates to fill this role. Hospital privileging and licensing will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team. You will enjoy the local culture and community spirit of this location. To find out more, call Weatherby today for details.
- 24-hour call coverage
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certified
- 12 - 18 patients per day
- EEG reads, neuro exams, and stroke follow-up care
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.