Locum Tenens Cardiology Job WA
A new opportunity for a locum tenens cardiologist is now available in Washington. The facility needs a provider to work Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm plus call. The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of 14 patients per day. Candidates should be board certified. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. If you are seeking a new locum tenens opportunity, give us a call today to speak with Weatherby for details.
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- BC required
- Licensing assistance available
- 14 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.