Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job PA
A Pennsylvania-based medical facility needs a locum tenens anesthesiologist for coverage. The physician will work Monday - Friday 7 am - 4 pm. Candidates must be board certified. Thoracic and vascular experience highly preferred. Weatherby will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Monday - Friday 7 am - 4 pm, weeknight pager calls each weeknight
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS and BLS certification
- BC required
- General, neuro spines, neuro heads
- Cardiac, thoracic, and vascular highly preferred
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.