Locum Tenens Pediatric Gastroenterology Job ME
A locum tenens pediatric gastroenterologist opportunity is now available in Maine. You will work Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm and see an average of 7 - 10 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified. Weatherby Healthcare will provide assistance with hospital privileges and obtaining a Maine license. To learn more about this great opportunity, give us a call today to speak with an expert consultant for details.
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, with rotating call
- Board certified
- PALS certification required
- 7 - 10 patients per day
- Licensing assistance available
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.