Locum Tenens Cardiology Job WI
A Wisconsin-based medical facility needs locum tenens cardiology coverage. The provider will work from 7 am- 5 pm. The locum tenens provider will see approximately 16 - 22 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. For this position, you will need to have a BLS certification. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified candidates. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Monday - Friday 7 am - 5 pm
- Licensing assistance available
- BLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- 16 - 22 patients per day
- General cardiology
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.